I love to dance.
No, let me correct that. I love to throw shapes.
I'm a big fan of music, don't play it that much around the house because if I do - NOTHING is getting done until the CD is done!
There is just something about a really great track that can make me literally go crazy. I'm that girl whose having a conversation at the bar but all of a sudden I hear the opening bars of any of my favourite track & all you hear is 'that's my groove' & I'm gone.
By the time the first word is being sung I'm on the dance floor. Conversation forgotten, drink left on the bar, weave flowing & six inch heels going craaaaaaaazy getting my groove on!
Basically I'm this girl minus being drunk!
So what are my top 10 shape throwing songs?
1. Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
2. Candii Staton - Young Hearts Free
3. Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
4. Michael Jackson - Rock With You
5. Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night
6. Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman
7. Tom Browne - Funkin' For Jamaica
8. Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy
8. Gwen Gutherie - Ain't Nuthin Goin' On But The Rent (Preach)
9. Donna Summer - Bad Girls
10. Bee Gee's - Every track from Saturday Night Fever
Yep, I'm a unashamed 70's & 80's disco dancing diva.
Oh don't worry 80's & 90's I'm coming back for you next time!