Safe Car Journey Tips16:00
|My ickle car|
Luckily for me the Fiat 500 has all types of fancy things as standard which tells me if I need to put oil/petrol in the car (yeah I'm that girl) and if any air is needed in my tyres.
My car is fantastic for helping me keep an eye on those things on a day-to-day basis but before I take any long journey I always like to make sure that no problems will happen along the way.
These things are essential to make sure your journey goes as smooth as possible.
- Check the oil by pulling out the dip stick wiping it with lint free cloth and then resubmerge. The gauge on the dipstick should be between min and max. If it's looking a little low then top up but make sure the car is on even ground.
- Fill up the windscreen bottle - nice clean windows are essential
- Check all bulbs are working
- Check the tyres tread and pressure. So far my tyres are great but if I needed new ones I would head to Point S tyre depot in Cardiff who stock all brands of tyres including the ones I need for my little Fiat.
- Petrol - essential to have a full tank just in case there is a diversion or traffic jam.
- Sat Nav! I love my Tom Tom - every car should have one as standard & I urge all drivers to get one & keep it updated!!
- Lastly for my journey I would need some great old school tunes from Kisstory & a huge bag of Wine gums!
|Ready for my journey!|
This is a collaborative post